We are dedicated to protecting your personal information and respect your right to privacy. This privacy notice will explain how we handle your personal data when you visit our website (independent of where you are accessing it from), as well as your privacy rights and the legal measures in place to ensure your safety. It provides key details about who we are, how we collect, keep, use, and share your personal information, as well as our business practices. It also outlines how to contact us or the appropriate regulatory authorities if you have complaints about how we handled your personal information.
1. Important information and who we are
Purpose of this privacy notice
This privacy notice aims to inform you of how we and our other group of companies collect and handle your personal data through your use of this website, including any data you may provide through this website when you fill out our contact form, subscribe to our organisation’s regular updates, buy a good or service, become a member of our community, or participate in any competitions or promotions we might occasionally run.
We do not deliberately gather information about children and this website is not designed for children.
To ensure that you completely understand how and why we are using your data, it is crucial that you read this privacy notice as well as any other privacy notices or fair processing notices we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you. The purpose of this privacy notice is to supplement the existing notices; it is not meant to replace them.
When we refer to “Concord,” “we,” “us,” or “our” in this privacy notice, we are referring to CONCORD ROAD TRANSPORT L.L.C or any of its relevant companies. When you order a good or service from us, we’ll let you know who will be in charge of your data. This website is under the management and supervision of Concord Road Transport.
Please get in touch with us using the information provided below if you have any inquiries regarding this privacy notice, or any requests to exercise your legal rights.
Our full details are:
- Full name of legal entity: CONCORD ROAD TRANSPORT L.L.C
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered Office: DUBAI INDUSTRIAL CITY, DUBAI, UAE
- Company Registration Number: DM No.-533-292, SAIH SHUAIB-4
For any complain, please get in touch with us using the methods provided above before bringing your issues to the attention of an Information Commissioner’s Office as we are very concerned about your right to privacy and would like the opportunity to address them.
Your duty to inform us of changes
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.
This site may provide access to external resources including other websites, plugins, and apps. In some cases, third parties may be able to gather or share data about you if you enable those connections or click on those links. These linked external sites are not under our direct management, and as such, we cannot be held liable for their individual privacy policies. Our policy is to recommend that all visitors read the privacy policies of every website they visit.
2. The data we collect about you
Any information that can be used to identify an individual is referred to as personal data or personal information. It excludes information in which the identity has been obscured (anonymous data). We may gather, use, keep, and transfer the following categories of personal information about you:
- Identity Data: Includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, gender and employer/business.
- Contact Data: Includes delivery or postal address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Recruitment Data: Recruitment information including the information you provide to us in your curriculum vitae and any covering letter submitted via the website, the information you provide to us on any application form submitted via the website (including name, title, home address and postcode, main telephone number, alternative telephone number, email address, current driving licenses, employment history, qualifications, certifications and relevant experience) and other information you provide to us via the website as part of a job application process.
- Technical Data: Includes internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Usage Data: Includes information about how you use our website.
- Marketing and Communications Data: Includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Additionally, for some purposes, we collect, use, and share aggregated data, such as demographic or statistical information. Since it does not directly or indirectly expose your identity, aggregate data which may be derived from your personal data is not legally regarded as personal information. For instance, we may combine your Usage Data to determine the proportion of users who visit a particular website feature.
When you apply for or indicate interest in a job opening with our organization, we may also gather, keep, and utilise information regarding your nationality, which is categorised as sensitive personal information under data protection legislation.
3. How is your personal data collected
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions: You may give us your Identity, Contact, Recruitment and Marketing & Communications Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you (where applicable):
- enquire about our services;
- apply for or express an interest in a vacant role in our organisation;
- request newsletters and/or marketing to be sent to you;
- take part in a survey; or
- give us some feedback.
- Third parties: We may also receive recruitment information about you from hiring companies, background check companies, credit reference organisations, and your designated referees.
- Analytics: We may receive Technical Data about you from analytics providers such as Google Analytics.
4. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- When your interests and basic rights do not override our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) in doing so.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- In cases where you have given your approval, to keep you informed about our services.
- In cases where you have given your approval, to keep you informed about our services. You can find more information about this in the “Marketing” part of the privacy notice below. We will email you this information. Please be aware that you have the right to revoke your permission to receiving marketing communications at any time by emailing us at email@example.com or by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in our emails.
Purposes for which we will use your personal data
We have set out below a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate. Note that we may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data.
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our services and grow our business)
To evaluate your skills, qualifications, and suitability for any open position within our company, to determine whether to offer you a contract of employment, to conduct reference and background checks (as necessary), to communicate with you about our hiring procedures, to maintain records pertaining to our hiring procedures, and to adhere to any legal or regulatory requirements.
Type of data
Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest
(a) Required by our rightful interests (to carry out background checks and security vetting in recruitment and HR functions and to ensure we recruit staff who can meet the needs of our business).
(b) Necessary to fulfill a legal requirement
To guarantee accurate monitoring and reporting of equal opportunity, we will use information about your nationality.
We work hard to provide you options when it comes to how your personal data is used, especially for marketing and advertising.
We may make assumptions about what you might need or want, or what could be of interest to you, based on your Identity, Contact, Technical, and Usage Data. This is how we select the services and deals that could be of interest to you (we call this marketing).
If you have requested information from us or purchased services from us and, in each case, you have not chosen to opt out of receiving that marketing, you will get marketing messages from us.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party.
You can request that we stop sending you marketing messages at any time by clicking the opt-out links included in every marketing message we send you or by writing to us at info@concorddxb. If you choose not to receive these marketing communications, this will not apply to personal information that was given to us as a result of a service experience, service purchase, or other transactions.
Change of purpose
Unless we reasonably believe that we need to use your personal data for another reason that is compatible with the original purpose, we will only use it for those purposes for which we collected it. Please take note that, when necessary or permitted by law, we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent and in accordance with the aforementioned guidelines.
5. Disclosures of your personal data
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out above:
- External third parties such as service providers, professional advisers, HMRC and regulators; and
- Third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your personal data in the same way as set out in this privacy notice.
All third parties must adhere to the law and respect the security of your personal data, as required by us. We only permit our third-party service providers to process your personal data for those reasons and in line with our instructions. We do not authorise them to use your personal data for their own purposes.
6. Data security
We have put in place the necessary security measures to protect against accidental loss, unauthorized access, use, alteration, or disclosure of your personal information. Furthermore, we only allow employees, agents, contractors, and other third parties that need to know for work-related purposes to have access to your personal information. They are bound to keep confidentiality and will only process your personal information as directed by us. When we are required by law to do so, we will notify you and any relevant regulator of a potential breach and will have mechanisms in place to deal with it.
7. Data retention
How long will you use my personal data for?
Your personal information will only be kept by us for as long as is necessary to fulfill the reasons for which it was originally obtained, including to meet any reporting or legal obligations. The quantity, nature, and sensitivity of the data, the risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure, the purposes for which we process the data, including whether those purposes can be met without the use of the data, and the applicable legal requirements are all taken into account when determining the appropriate retention period for personal data.
If you hire us to serve you, we’ll keep your personal information for as long as you’re a client and for three years after that. If you are not a client, we will keep your information for two years after your last interaction with us. For tax purposes, we are required by law to retain our customers’ basic information (including Contact and Identity Data) for longer periods after they stop being our clients.
You can request that we erase your data in certain situations; for more details, see the section below titled “Request deletion.” In rare cases, we may anonymize your personal information (making it impossible to link it back to you) for research or statistical reasons, in which case we may continue to use this data indefinitely without further informing you.
8. Your legal right
Under certain circumstances, you have the following rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
No fee usually required
You won’t have to pay anything to view your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights). If your request is obviously unfounded, unreasonable, or repetitive, we reserve the right to charge a reasonable price. Alternatively, in such cases, we may decline to carry out your request.
Changes to this privacy notice
We may change this privacy notice from time to time – when we do we shall inform you via our website.